Friday, March 5, 2010

Me and my girls

Shout out to a certain girlie with whom we share many heartfelt bus ride talks (I hope ur reading this!). Our conversation got me thinking about the special place my girl friends have in my heart.
There are acquintances, friends, enemies, random people who annoy you in queues and then there are my sisters.
A certain girlie who I've had TOTALLY amazing conversations with in the field and through lots of AMAZING emails...another certain girlie living in France who I shared lots of boy talk...one who is spontaneous,fun, crazy, wild and streetwise who just bought me a soda and chips this afternoon (thanks babe), a coy, clever certain someone with whom I'm hoping to blog with...
I love you all in the same, but really different way...

2 comments:

  1. the field... what TOTALLY AMAZING memories! and the emails- always and forever, okay?
    facebook can go shave its back...
    hehe
    thanks for all the kewlest memories rose!
    tons of love,
    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks harleen...Love you too! Yeah we had awesome, heartfelt moments ;) I think we came in each others lives for a reason not a season (like in those corny cards!)

    Many more memories to be made! Love you,
    ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Watcha say?